| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greensboro, Nc in May is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 102.1mm (4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Greensboro, Nc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Greensboro, Nc:
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) N
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.4 miles) NNW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) NW
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) NW
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) W
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) W
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) W
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) SW
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 135.2 kms (84 miles) SSW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 155.1 kms (96.4 miles) SW
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) NNE
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) E
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) E
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) E
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) ESE
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 148.9 kms (92.6 miles) SE
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) S
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) S