| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greensboro, Nc in November is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 75.4mm (3in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:38 long with an average length of 10:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Greensboro, Nc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Greensboro, Nc:
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) N
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.4 miles) NNW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) NW
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) NW
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) W
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) W
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) W
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) SW
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 135.2 kms (84 miles) SSW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 155.1 kms (96.4 miles) SW
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) NNE
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) E
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) E
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) E
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) ESE
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 148.9 kms (92.6 miles) SE
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) S
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) S